Evaluation is a central part of improving the way we work. But in practice, it can be forgotten until a project is underway or even missed off altogether.
Evaluation is an important part of developing a systematic understanding of what we are doing. It can help prove what we’re doing works; but it is equally important as a tool to learn lessons for the future.
What can evaluation do for my business?
Our expertise in evaluation will help you to make a judgement about the value of your work and its benefits to your customers.
We can support you to:
- find out whether what you are doing works, in what ways and for whom
- provide evidence of the benefits and impacts of your work
- provide information for and gain the support of your customers
- make sure and show that objectives are met
- identify successes so they can be shared with others and rolled out across your organisation
- identify problems and weakness so they can be solved
- provide information to aid further development
- secure funding for further development
- identify staff training and development needs
- guide future work
- position your work in relation to current policy, learning and best evidence, and
- build capacity and understanding for future work and evaluation.