The debate sponsored by the Kaiser Family Foundation looks at how the traditional health policy world has embraced blogging and other social media tools to debate, refine and deliver policy information.
Questions explored with the panelists include:
- Why do individuals and organizations blog?
- How does blogging impact the broader work of an organization?
- Are there different standards used when blogging versus other writing?
- Have blogs impacted the news business significantly?
- What kind of influence are blogs having on political and policy debates?
To find out more about the debate you can: